Friday, October 22, 2010

//freedom friday//

XSML outerwear shirt
forever21 tanktop
Gucci belt
YSL bag (a birthday present from my boyfriend)
Random accesories
Unbranded jeans
Tory Burch snake skin flats

When you see this post, if you notice I keep wearing the same outerwear
I used to wear in a couple weeks ago. Yes, Im a typical person who keeps
wearing the same clothes (if I love them) in different occasion, and of course
with different people. This XSML outerwear shirt is one of my fave cloth.

14 comments:

  1. Really Nice look say, you're very beautiful x

    www.sketsproject.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this style, very beautiful!!!)))
    Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are gorgeous and this outfit is both casual and stylish, perfect! the flats are so cute, you accessorize really well :D

    if you have some spare time, drop by my blog!
    http://stylingdutchman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i tend to wear the same stuff too when i love it very much :) its just a natural thing that i keep picking that piece :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank u guys.. happy to hear that :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the starry effect! great outfit;)

    xx raez

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh i am such a huge fan of skinny+flats look :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool pics! I love the outfit :)

    visit my blog?

    jessie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. RE : yup i noticed the photos are similarly editted :D i didnt intend to copy u though [crossing fingers] i editted my nikicio photos about 3 weeks ago, but never got the chance to posted up yet.. soo yeah.. :)

    hope

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is a great outfit.

    www.rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete